Although, there are several ways to make your kids room one of the cutest, most beautiful room in the house, I am hereby discussing some of those creative decorative ideas:
- You may start the process of decoration with selecting right colour theme for their room; for instance, for your elementary child you could opt for bright coloured walls. Likewise, for your teenage child go for bold, lively colours like pink, orange, lime green, teal, magenta, blue or turquoise – the colours would bring life and enthusiasm to the room. You could as well opt for magnetic paint or for glowing dark paints to provide a unique look to your child’s room or get at least one wall painted by either of them. However, do not forget to work closely with your child’s colour preferences.
- Once the room is painted, you could start with selecting right accessories and furniture items. Now, no worries here with such wide range of products available in the market, the task is going to be a real fun! A bunk bed with tent is a trendy idea that would allow your kid to enjoy all kinds of imaginary adventures; he/ she could invite friends as well just to camp out in the tent turning the room into an indoor play room.
- For teenagers, it is actually a time for you to realise that they would no more like accompanying ducks and bunnies; they would rather prefer something that would fit their individual sense of style. So, make sure you shop for items like dressers, coat stands, night stands, shelves, study tables, bed etc.
- And, because they are just few years away from college, you might prefer bunk/ loft beds that may be easily transformed into other forms later. While decorating room for your boy child, it is also important to add shelves to the room so that he could get to display his trophies, books, video games, movie and music collection and much more. Further, few ABC posters, a good music system and a personal computer complete the decorations of the room for teenagers.
- You could as well hang a bed buddy just above the bunk bed with interesting books in it so that your child could have access to books when he/ she feel like reading.
- It indeed is a good idea to create a customised headboard beside the bed where your kid could display his artwork, pin up pictures of his favourite Toon characters or sporting events; your princess could hang her Barbies to the board.
- I bet your kid would also enjoy a silent, relaxed reading nook that flaunts a cream or white canopy around and an extra-large soft cushion on the floor.
- Lastly, do shop for some quirky accessory items including picture frames, large mirrors, bed-side lamps, artificial flower vases and cheap coat stands. These would complete the overall look and feel of the room.
In short, turning your child’s room into a fun place does not involve spending lot of money; it is rather a matter of creativity. Choosing the right decoration items and furniture in sync with your child’s age and tastes is more important.
Popular search terms:
No related posts.
Ruby Tyagi is a guest blogger. She consistently writes for variety of topics like Good Housekeeping, Home & Garden, Social Media, Web Development, Furniture, Art & Design, Travel & Tourism, and Consumer Electronics.
Tagsaccessories Alessandro Busana Australia bathroom bathroom design bed Bedroom bedroom design Bedroom Design Ideas bedroom design pics bedroom ideas bedroom ideas for girls blinds cellular shades create space for small bedroom decoration doors furniture graffiti home and living home decor home design home improvement home interior design home security ideas ideas for bedroom design Inarc Architects interior design kids kitchen Kitchen Design Kitchen Renovation lighting living room Love Anna James Photojojo renovation roller shutters small bedroom ideas Spanish revival style styles tips Venetian Finish wallpaper
Architects & DesignersA-Cero Agape Alain Belanger Alessandro Busana Alicia Wishart Apple Aroopy Aus Boat BKK Architects Christian Müller Architects Design Attico Frank Lloyd Wright Gonzalo Mardones Viviani Guildes Goldwin Brown Hole Design Studio Inarc Architects J. Mayer H. Architects Jose Jorge Hinojosa Primo Karim Rashid Konstantin Grcic Love Anna James Photojojo Pillow Mob Van Haucke ZAG Architekci
Popular Search Termsbedroom designs cool bedrooms bed designs bedroom design bed design bedroom ideas bedroom girls bedroom ideas bedroom ideas for girls red bedrooms design bed girls bedroom purple bedroom little girls bedroom ideas bedroom design ideas sliding doors modern bedroom girls rooms girl bedroom ideas room ideas for girls teenage girl bedroom ideas cool room ideas for girls red bedroom bedrooms colonial interior color schemes red bedroom ideas modern bedroom designs modern bedroom design purple bedroom ideas purple bedrooms bedrooms designs designer bedrooms bed ideas girl bedrooms modern bedrooms girls bedrooms cool bed frames pacman chair little girls bedrooms little girl bedroom ideas bed frame minimalist bed дизайн спальни teenage bedroom ideas ideas for girls bedrooms bedroom ideas for teenage girls latest bed designs BED FRAME DESIGN girls room ideas teenage girls bedroom ideas